Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Making Valentines Cookies!!

Adding sprinkles to her creation

My two buddies!!

I like these cookies Ryan

I don't think anyone will want to eat this cookie . . .


so I will just have to eat it myself!!

Like at Christmas time, it has always been a traditio to make cut-out cookies and decorate them. My mom and I used to do this growing up then I started it with Ryan. I put the butter frosting on and he decorates them however he wants. We both had fun passing this tradition on to Carissa this year. She had more fun eating the sprinkles and tasting the frosting more than anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... you are a very creative mother. I have made Valentines Day cookies before, but not with all the children. Looks like they had a fun time- and of course eating them is great fun!!